新斯科舍省（ Nova Scotia）投资移民项目是先工签再省提名，其申请条件如下：
• Businesses that are conducted remotely (from another Canadian jurisdiction or from another country)
• Property rental, investment, and leasing activities.
• Real estate construction/development/brokerage, insurance brokerage or business brokerage; unless the applicant can prove their project in this area will have a compelling benefit to the Province of Nova Scotia.
• Professional services or self-employed business operators requiring licensing or accreditation.
• Pay day loan, cheque cashing, money changing and cash machines.
• Credit unions.
• Home-based businesses; unless the applicant can prove their business will have a compelling benefit to the Province of Nova Scotia.
• Investments into a business operated primarily for the purposes of deriving passive investment income.
• Businesses involved in the production, distribution or sale of pornographic or sexually explicit products or services.
• Joint ventures between NSNP program applicants.
• Any other type of business that by association would tend to bring the NSNP or the Government of Nova Scotia into disrepute.
Applicants claiming 5 or more years of senior management work experience must demonstrate that they have a history of work experience in an occupation that corresponds to the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B. In order to prove this experience, applicants must provide a reference letter from previous employers explicitly stating how the applicant performed the duties described in the specific occupation under the specific NOC. Please visit http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx to find the corresponding NOC Code and a detailed description of the duties involved with that occupation.
You need to demonstrate that you:
• Performed the actions described in the lead statements for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011, and
• Performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC 2011. The reference letters should:
Be written on company letterhead
Be signed by a person occupying a position of authority and must include that person’s name and title
Show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
Be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)
indicate the specific period of your employment with the company
indicate the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
state your main responsibilities and duties in each position including number of employees supervised.
state your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
state the number of hours worked per week in each position.
Copyright ©杜耳出国. All Rights Reserved